Monday, August 3, 2026
Boating!
We got to go boating with Paul and Kelli's families one evening. It was a great time. All of the kids did well, and I was able to bribe Kim and Brynley to try out surfing and they both did amazing. Worth the $20 for sure. I love seeing the kids try new things and have fun doing it. I love hanging out on the boat, and enjoying the weather. We also did the grape challenge where we threw grapes at the person surfing to see if they could catch it in their mouth. I think Liam, Eleanor, and Kelli were successful. And it was funny to see Macey chewing gum and blowing bubbles the entire time she was surfing. And Kelli landed a 360! All in all a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounders Game
The girls got free tickets to see a Sounders game through their club soccer team, so of course we needed to catch a game this summer. It was...
-
Zaron's birthday turned out to be a very busy day, but we wanted to celebrate him in some way. He didn't really want to celebrate at...
-
I had been wanting to go on a hike all summer, but things just never quite aligned to be able to do it due to work and other schedules. Fin...
-
My kids love to do fondue. They love poking their food and cooking it themselves. So, I thought it would be a fun Valentine treat to have ...








No comments:
Post a Comment